Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-23 Origin: Site
Liquefied petroleum gas cylinders are normally used under the temperature, pressure and medium conditions specified in the design, and generally no accidents will occur. However, if users use it in violation of regulations, it is easy to cause security risks.
1. Exceeding the design service life. The design service life of LPG cylinders is 8 years.
2. Failure to carry out regular inspections on schedule. LPG cylinders should be inspected regularly to detect existing problems in time.
3. Overload and overtemperature use. The filling volume of liquefied petroleum gas in the steel cylinder shall not exceed 85%, and shall not be used at high temperature (such as near an open flame, exposed to the sun). Liquefied petroleum gas expands with the increase of temperature, and the pressure increases sharply, which may cause physical explosion.
4. Valve failure, rubber hose aging lead to leakage. The angle valve and pressure reducing valve of the steel cylinder are out of control or the hose connecting the steel cylinder and the stove leaks, causing the leakage of liquefied petroleum gas and causing a fire.
5. Brutal loading and unloading. During the filling or transportation of steel cylinders, there may be rough loading and unloading, which may cause mechanical damage to the outer surface of steel cylinders.
For the safety of you and your family, please choose a guaranteed steel cylinder and use it in a standardized manner.