Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-07-13 Origin: Site
The inspection methods of liquefied petroleum gas cylinders usually include the following aspects:
1. Appearance inspection: Check whether there is any obvious deformation, bump, scratch or corrosion on the outer surface of the steel cylinder. At the same time, check whether the coating is intact and whether there is any peeling or peeling phenomenon.
2. Bottom inspection: Check the bottom of the bottle for dents, cracks or deformation.
3. Valve inspection: Check whether the valve is in good condition and ensure that the valve is in a tight closed state. At the same time, check whether the valve sealing performance is normal.
4. Thread mouth inspection: Check whether the thread mouth is complete and make sure there is no damage or deformation.
5. Thickness measurement of the bottle body: Use appropriate measuring tools to measure the thickness of the bottle body to determine whether the bottle body meets the safety requirements.
6. Magnetic particle inspection: Magnetic particle inspection is performed on the surface of the bottle body to find possible cracks or defects.
7. Air tightness check: fill the steel cylinder with a certain pressure of gas, and check whether there is any gas leakage in the steel cylinder.
The above are the common inspection methods for liquefied petroleum gas cylinders. The specific inspection steps and standards may vary according to the relevant regulations and standards of the region or country. In order to ensure safe use, it is recommended to regularly inspect and evaluate steel cylinders in accordance with relevant regulations.