Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-12 Origin: Site
LPG cylinders are a common type of gas cylinder, usually used for home cooking or industrial purposes. In order to use liquefied petroleum gas cylinders safely, we must master the correct use methods and precautions.
1. Storage: Steel cylinders should be stored in a ventilated, cool, dry place with no fire source and good insulation, and not near any place with fire source, such as electric heating equipment, stove, stove, etc.
2. Installation: The following points should be paid attention to when installing liquefied petroleum gas cylinders:
(1) When installing the cylinder, first make sure that the valve of the cylinder is closed, then put the cylinder in a suitable position, and connect the valve of the cylinder with the pressure regulator with a wrench.
(2) There must be a pressure gauge between the cylinder and the pressure regulator. When installing cylinders, all connections must be secure.
(3) When using the steel cylinder, the cylinder should be placed vertically on the ground with the valve facing upwards, do not place it horizontally or upside down.
(4) After the steel cylinder is installed, use soapy water to check whether there is any air leakage between the steel cylinder and the pressure regulator to ensure correct installation.
3. Use: When using liquefied petroleum gas cylinders, you need to pay attention to the following points:
(1) Before opening the cylinder valve, first confirm that the pressure regulator has been opened. When using liquefied petroleum gas cylinders, use them for a short period of time and always pay attention to the source of fire. It is strictly forbidden to ignite an open flame near the cylinder.
(2) During use, if any abnormal conditions such as air leakage, burnt smell, and noise are found in the cylinder, the cylinder head should be tightened immediately, the valve should be closed, and the relevant department should be notified immediately.
4. Maintenance: The liquefied petroleum gas cylinder needs to be kept clean and dry during use, so as not to affect the service life of the cylinder due to oil pollution, corrosion and other reasons. When storing the gas in the cylinder, check the cylinder and valve frequently, and replace it in time if any damage is found.
In short, the correct use, installation, storage and maintenance of liquefied petroleum gas cylinders play a key role in ensuring the safety of users and the surrounding environment. In order to prevent unnecessary safety accidents, we must pay attention to the use of operating procedures, and we must not be impatient or sloppy.